Spring Season has officially arrived! Yet, with so many of us feeling cooped up at home right now, we’re itching to get outside and connect with our community.
Join us and your neighbors for a (socially-distanced) Easter Egg Hunt! It’ll give you a craft to do with your kids, a chance for fresh air, and something fun to look forward to. And, you will be entered for a chance to WIN a fabulous Spring Time Surprise valued at $50!
Participation is easy!
1. Design your egg. Design one egg for your entire family or have each kid create their own! Use our downloadable coloring pages (posted below) or make your own creation!
2. Hang. Secure your Easter Egg on your front window, or your mailbox, or anywhere that it’s visible from the sidewalk/street during the week of April 8-15th. Share pics of your eggs by posting on our page, your page, or in this event using the hashtag: #MCAGEGGHUNT
3. Register. Click here to add your house to our Hunt Map: bit.ly/MCAGEggHunt We encourage registering a location as it allows for community members to see if there are participating homes within our own neighborhoods, but it is optional for participation! We'll share the map beginning April 8th to help with happy hunting!
4. Hunt. Take a walk or a drive and look for Easter Eggs that are displayed around the community. Make sure to practice social distancing, keeping at least 6 feet away from others. Share pics of your hunters and the eggs you find by posting on our page, your page, or in this event using the hashtag: #MCAGEGGHUNT
5. WIN!! Anytime you share your pics using #MCAGEGGHUNT (or you can message & email them to us) or register to be added to the map, you're automatically entered into the drawing for a Spring Time Surprise valued at $50! *Please note if you post photos using the hashtag but your settings are private we may not see your post to add you into the drawing.